2017 Arctic Cat XF 9000 High Country Limited (153)
XF 9000 High Country Limited (153)
- 9000 Engine: This 180-class HP Turbo Triple 4-stroke engine packs seamless power delivery in order to give you better handling, more ride control and immediate throttle response. Response like this can only come from an innovative compact exhaust manifold that transfers energy with unprecedented efficiency and immediacy. The power-to-weight ratio is untouchable. No other mass-produced snowmobile engine can match this beast’s output.
- Arctic Drive System with TEAM Rapid Response II Drive and TEAM Rapid Response Boss Driven Clutches: The Arctic Drive System™ features a lightweight magnesium chaincase. The new TEAM® Rapid Response II™ drive clutch features an auto-adjusting belt tension design that delivers consistent performance without manual adjustments. It also features a 12.5% lower effective starting ratio while maintaining the top ratio for smoother engagement and reduced belt wear at drive-away speed.
- Arctic Mountain Front Suspension with FOX FLOAT 3 EVOL Shocks: The Arctic Mountain front suspension packs the essentials. The ProClimb-7 mountain ski is 7" at the tip, tapering to 6.5" at the center to enhance your carving. Single-post, angled-out spindles help you shed some sled weight while maximizing quality and strength. The premium FOX FLOAT® 3 EVOL shocks offer lightweight design, simplified adjustment and premium bump control features of the FLOAT 3, but with improved resistance to bottoming and reduced cornering “roll” thanks to the added EVOL air chamber.
- FLOAT-ACTION Rear Suspension with FOX FLOAT 3 EVOL Front and FOX FLOAT 3 EVOL R Rear Shocks: The FLOAT-ACTION Rear Suspension features revised rails that shed 1.25 pounds, giving optimal suspension travel and a better ride quality in all conditions. The FLOAT-ACTION suspension incorporates mountain-specific geometry, delivering consistent track tension. The FOX FLOAT® 3 EVOL ski and front track shocks, plus the FOX FLOAT 3 EVOL R rear track shocks, are engineered as a lightweight design, with the simplified adjustment and premium bump control features of the FLOAT 3 shocks, but with the improved resistance to bottoming and reduced cornering “roll” that comes with the added EVOL air chamber.
- Deluxe Digital Gauge: The information you need while riding, beautifully packaged. That’s the best way to describe this dual LCD gauge. There’s an odometer, trip meter, speedometer, engine hour, clock, fuel level indicator, battery voltage, coolant temperature, reverse and warning lights.
- 12V Outlet: Need to charge your phone or another electrical device? We’ve got you covered. Just plug in and power up while you ride.
- Electric Start: This is just the thing for consistent, reliable starting. A simple turn of the key is all you need to get up and running.
- Hand & Thumb Warmers: Say goodbye to cold hands. Our hand and thumb warmers provide plenty of warmth and comfort on long rides.
- Backcountry X Track: Developed and proven in snocross competition. This 15" x 153" x 1.75" Backcountry X track features a 3" pitch and provides an excellent blend of traction in loose snow while delivering great floatation and trail riding traction.
- Power Claw Track: The one that sets the standard for deep snow performance. This 15" x 141" x 2.25" track features stagger-set, curved-forward paddle towers that won’t fold over or take a set, plus Attack 20 paddles for superior deep snow floatation.
- LED w/ accent light: Features LED headlights for enhanced lighting performance. Want the high beams on? The low beam will also stay on to give you a nice, wide light pattern with excellent distance. Plus, special LED accent lighting comes on when you turn the key.
- ProClimb - 7 Skis: The new ProClimb-7 mountain ski is 7" at the tip, tapering to 6.5" at the center. The wider skis enhance your carving abilities and prevent unintended downhill braking. A wider ski damper featuring a longer axle and bolt increases lateral adjustability.
- Adjustable Mountain Handlebar: Our easily adjustable handlebar allows you to set the perfect position for riding comfort. For the ultimate handling and control, a handy grab strap is included to help you shift your weight or hold your line.
- Mountain Strap: Want to shift your weight? This puts the extra leverage you need right in your hands.
- Rear Bag: For your smaller items, it’s just the right amount of space in an easy-to-get-to place.
- 5.5" Race-Height Windshield: With its sporty look and enough protection for the track, this windshield’s low profile allows you to see everything as you lead the pack.
- Type: 4-stroke
- Displacement (cc): 998
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders: 3-Turbocharged
- Bore x Stroke (mm): 80 x 66.2
- Lubrication: Dry sump
- Ignition: Digital controlled coil induction
- Engine Stator Output: 545 Watts
- Fuel Delivery: Electronic Fuel Injected (EFI)
- Exhaust: Turbocharger with stainless steel muffler
- Fuel Capacity gal. (l): 9.9 (37.48)
- Oil System Capacity qt. (l): 3.25 (3.08)
- Coolant System Capacity qt. (l): 5.7 (5.39)
- Minimum Octane: 91
- Front Suspension: Arctic Mountain Suspension (AMS) with sway bar
- Ski Shocks: FOX FLOAT 3 EVOL
- Front Travel in. (cm): 9 (22.86)
- Rear Suspension: FLOAT-ACTION Rear Suspension
- Front Track Shock: FOX FLOAT 3 EVOL
- Rear Track Shock: FOX FLOAT 3 EVOL R
- Rear Travel in. (cm): 14.5 (36.83)
- Chassis Overall Length in. (cm): 132.3 (336.04)
- Chassis Overall Width in. (cm): 45.5-49.5 (115.57-125.73)
- Chassis Overall Height in. (cm): 50 (127)
- Track Type: Backcountry X 1.75 (4.45) or Power Claw 2.25 (5.72)
- Track Width in. (cm): 15 (38.1)
- Track Length in. (cm): 153 (388.62)
- Lug in. (cm): 1.75 (4.45) Backcountry X or 2.25 (5.72) Power Claw
- Pitch in. (cm): 3.00 (7.62)
- Ski Stance in. (cm): 38.5-42.5 (97.79-107.95) Adjustable
- Ski Type / Width in. (cm): ProClimb - 7 (17.78)
- Runner Type: Single runner w/carbide
- Type of Gauge: Deluxe Digital
- Speedometer: Digital
- Tachometer: Digital
- Odometer: Digital
- Fuel: Digital
- Oil: Indicator Light
- Coolant: Digital/Indicator Light
- Clock: Digital
- Battery Voltage: Digital
- Altimeter: Digital
- Hours: Digital
- 12V Outlet: Standard
- Electric Start: Standard
- Front Bumper: Standard
- Goggle Holder: Accessory
- Hand & Thumb Warmers: Standard
- Hand Guards: Accessory
- Headlights: LED w/ accent light
- Heated Drivers Seat: Standard
- Ice Scratchers: Accessory
- Lightweight Brake Disc: Accessory
- Mirrors: Accessory
- Mountain Strap: Standard
- Rear Rack: Accessory
- Rear Storage: Tunnel Bag
- Seat: Mountain
- Side Panel Wind Deflectors: Accessory
- Sno Pro Brake Lever: Accessory
- Steering: 5.5 in. (13.97 cm) riser with adjustable mountain handlebar
- Tether Switch: Accessory
- Tow Hitch: Accessory
- Tunnel Flare: Accessory
- Visor Plug-ins: Accessory
- Windshield: 5.5 in. (13.97 cm) Race-height
- Drive Clutch: TEAM Rapid Response II
- Driven Clutch: TEAM Rapid Reaction BOSS
- Drive System: Arctic Drive System (ADS)
- Brakes: Race radial master cylinder hydraulic brake
- Clutch Calibration ft. (m): 0-5,000 (0-1,524)
- Gearing: 21/49
- Chain Pitch: 90
- Reverse: Push-button
- Engine Type
- Bore x Stroke
- 80 x 66.2 mm
- Engine Cooling
- Electronic Fuel Injected (EFI)
- Digital controlled coil induction
- Turbocharger with stainless steel muffler
- Brake Type
- Race radial master cylinder hydraulic brake
- Drive Clutch
- TEAM Rapid Response II
- Driven Clutch
- TEAM Rapid Reaction BOSS
- Front Suspension
- Front Suspension: Arctic Mountain Suspension (AMS) with sway bar; Ski Shocks: FOX FLOAT 3 EVOL; Front Track Shock: FOX FLOAT 3 EVOL
- Front Travel
- 9 in. (22.86 cm)
- Rear Suspension
- Rear Suspension: FLOAT-ACTION Rear Suspension; Rear Track Shock: FOX FLOAT 3 EVOL R
- Rear Travel
- 14.5 in. (36.83 cm)
- Ski Type
- ProClimb - 7 in. (17.78 cm)
- Ski Stance
- 38.5-42.5 in. (97.79-107.95 cm) Adjustable
- Track Type
- Backcountry X 1.75 (4.45) or Power Claw 2.25 (5.72)
- Track Dimensions
- 15 in. (38.1 cm) x 153 in. (388.62 cm) x 1.75 in. (4.45 cm) Backcountry X or 2.25 in. (5.72 cm) Power Claw
- LED w/ accent light
- Fuel Capacity
- 9.9 gal. (37.48 L)
- 5.5 in. (13.97 cm) Race-height
- Electric Start
- Hand & Thumb Warmers